Important information for users of the Hunting website.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Hunting and its businesses. It does not constitute an offer, invitation, recommendation or solicitation to buy or to sell or otherwise deal or invest (or refrain from dealing or investing) in any shares or other securities of Hunting, its subsidiaries or any other company and must not be relied upon for any purpose in connection with any investment decision (in relation to which you must make your own independent assessment, after seeking such advice and carrying out such investigation as you deem necessary).
- The Hunting website is not directed to any person or class of persons in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Hunting website is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Hunting website and access to and/or viewing of the website is expressly prohibited by Hunting.
- Hunting has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website but no warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any of the materials on the website (including, without limitation, any opinions, recommendations, projections or forecasts) and to the full extent permitted by applicable law Hunting disclaims all warranties express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness or any use of such information. Hunting reserves the right to revise the information on the website and this legal notice at any time without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
- By accessing this website you agree that Hunting shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the internet via hyperlinks from this site.
- Hunting gives no warranty that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this site or its server will be free of any viruses or other harmful components.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of Hunting. Third party links are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by Hunting of third party products or services. When you activate these you will leave the Hunting website and Hunting has no control over and will accept no liability in respect of the material on any website which is not under the control of Hunting.
- The copyright in the materials contained in this website belongs to Hunting or its licensors. You may print or download any part of these materials for personal use only and subject to the following conditions:-
- the materials may be used only for non-commercial purposes. The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Use other than as set out here could lead to action for breach of copyright; and
- any trademarks or names used on this website are trademarks or names of Hunting or its subsidiaries or any named third party and Hunting grants you no rights or licences of any kind in respect of their use.
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and by accessing this site you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any queries please contact the PR Department on +44 (0)20 7231 0123 or email email@example.com
Corporate address and registered office:
3 Cockspur Street
London SW1Y 5BQ
Registered in England No. 974568